Is there a fee to show my car?
No fee to display your car in the event area. All rotary vehicles in attendance are allowed & encouraged to be a part of the show, no matter the condition.
There is only a fee to enter the AAA Speedway property. This fee is collected by the facility, not by SevenStock.
The entry fee is $10 per person for ages 3 & Up. Cash only.
The fee is NOT subject to change.
Display Vehicle Info
Display vehicles must meet the following criteria:
- Be rotary powered OR be a Mazda Rotary chassis
- If it doesn’t run or not drivable: Pushing is OK, bring your help! It’s a 1/2 mile trip from the unloading area to the show area. We have no resources to assist.
- No movement of cars, of ANY kind, will be allowed once all vehicles are in place in the show area, by 10:30 AM, except for those registered for the track day. We ask your complete cooperation. If you can’t stay until 2pm, then please do not take your vehicle into the display/ event area. There is an adjacent area for early departures/ late arrivals.
Will there be food & drink available?
Yes. Food trucks will be available in the paddock area.
You are welcome to bring your own outside food to AAA Speedway.
Alcohol is prohibited.
Will there be a raffle this year?
Of course! Bring your cash for a chance to win tons of goodies! Past prizes have included cat-back exhaust systems, full sets of tires, hats, t-shirts, aero parts, electronics & many others. Stop by the raffle booth to see what we have this year.
Info coming as caravans develop in the coming weeks
Give the car a FULL inspection. Look at everything that moves and replace or repair anything that’s suspicious.
- Change the oil
- Change the plugs
- Inspect or replace plug wires
- Inspect your brakes and change fluid
- Inspect clutch hydraulics and change fluid
- Flush the cooling system and use Water Wetter and antifreeze
- Replace thermostat with genuine MAZDA thermostat and inspect your filler cap
- Check all hoses under the hood for dry rot or softening
- Inspect or replace all accessory belts
- Replace fuel filter if not new
- Check all electrical connectors and clean if necessary
- Inspect and test battery and battery cables and terminals
- Have your A/C system inspected and checked for proper pressure
- Change transmission and differential fluids. Use Redline or Royal Purple to refill.
- Inspect all tires including the spare for pressure and tread depth
- Check your jack and tire changing equipment
- Have your alignment checked. Replace any out of spec items.
- Balance your wheels
- Check all of your lights for burned out bulbs
Below is a list of items to take with you on the caravan itself:
- 2 Gallon jugs of water
- Small cooler with soft drinks and water
- Set of tools including: screwdrivers, pliers, electrical tape, wrenches and sockets (most common sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, spark plug socket)
- Two extra quarts of oil
- Small fire extinguisher
- Spare radiator cap
- Brake fluid
- Road Atlas
- Spare spark plugs
- Jumper cables
- Motorola Talkabout Radio and extra batteries
- GPS unit
- Radar detector
- Hand cleaner and shop towels
- Haynes manual for your car
- Extra fuses