Is there a fee to show my car?
All rotary vehicles in attendance are allowed & encouraged to be a part of the show, no matter the condition.
The entry fee is $40 per DISPLAY Vehicle, this includes ENTRY for the DRIVER. Parking is included.
The fee is NOT subject to change.
Please go HERE to purchase your DISPLAY ENTRY
Is there a fee to attend?
The entry fee is $25 per person for ages 12 & Up for all spectators / general admission.
The fee is NOT subject to change.
Please go HERE to purchase your GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
Display Vehicle Info
Display vehicles must meet the following criteria:
- Be rotary powered OR be a Mazda Rotary chassis
- If it doesn’t run or not drivable: Pushing is OK, bring your help! It’s a short trip from the unloading area to the show area. We have no resources to assist.
- No movement of cars, of ANY kind, will be allowed once all vehicles are in place in the show area, by 10:00 AM, except for those registered for the drag racing activity. We please ask your complete cooperation. If you can’t stay until 2pm, then please do not take your vehicle into the display/ event area. There is an adjacent area for early departures/ late arrivals.
What time should I arrive?
Vendors / Special Displays – 6:45AM
RX/RE Display Vehicles staging – 8:15AM
Drag Racing Vehicles – 8:00AM
General Spectator Parking – 9:30AM
General Show Open – 10:00AM
Will there be food & drink available?
Yes. Food and drink concessions will be available in the show area.
You are welcome to bring your own outside food to Irwindale Speedway, but alcohol will not be permitted in. Beer will be available at the venue. NO OPEN FLAMES OR BBQs allowed anywhere on premises or property.
Will there be a raffle this year?
Of course! Bring your cash for a chance to win tons of goodies! Past prizes have included cat-back exhaust systems, full sets of tires, hats, t-shirts, aero parts, electronics & many others. Stop by the raffle booth to see what we have this year.
Info coming as caravans develop in the coming weeks
Give the car a FULL inspection. Look at everything that moves and replace or repair anything that’s suspicious.
- Change the oil
- Change the plugs
- Inspect or replace plug wires
- Inspect your brakes and change fluid
- Inspect clutch hydraulics and change fluid
- Flush the cooling system and use Water Wetter and antifreeze
- Replace thermostat with genuine MAZDA thermostat and inspect your filler cap
- Check all hoses under the hood for dry rot or softening
- Inspect or replace all accessory belts
- Replace fuel filter if not new
- Check all electrical connectors and clean if necessary
- Inspect and test battery and battery cables and terminals
- Have your A/C system inspected and checked for proper pressure
- Change transmission and differential fluids. Use Redline or Royal Purple to refill.
- Inspect all tires including the spare for pressure and tread depth
- Check your jack and tire changing equipment
- Have your alignment checked. Replace any out of spec items.
- Balance your wheels
- Check all of your lights for burned out bulbs
Below is a list of items to take with you on the caravan itself:
- 2 Gallon jugs of water
- Small cooler with soft drinks and water
- Set of tools including: screwdrivers, pliers, electrical tape, wrenches and sockets (most common sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, spark plug socket)
- Two extra quarts of oil
- Small fire extinguisher
- Spare radiator cap
- Brake fluid
- Road Atlas
- Spare spark plugs
- Jumper cables
- Motorola Talkabout Radio and extra batteries
- GPS unit
- Radar detector
- Hand cleaner and shop towels
- Haynes manual for your car
- Extra fuses