Is there a fee to show my car?
No fee to display your car in the event area. All rotary vehicles in attendance are allowed & encouraged to be a part of the show, no matter the condition.
There is only a fee to enter the AAA Speedway property. This fee is collected by the facility, not by Sevenstock.
The entry fee is $10 per person for ages 3 & Up. Cash only.
Display Vehicle Info
Display vehicles must meet the following criteria:
- Be rotary powered OR be a Mazda Rotary chassis
- If it doesn't run or not drivable: Pushing is OK, bring your help! It's a 1/2 mile trip from the unloading area to the show area. We have no resources to assist.
- No movement of cars, of ANY kind, will be allowed once all vehicles are in place in the show area, by 11 AM, except for those registered for the track day. We ask your complete cooperation. If you can't stay until 2pm, then please do not take your vehicle into the display/ event area. There is an adjacent area for early departures/ late arrivals.
Will there be food & drink available?
Yes. Food trucks will be available in the paddock area.
You are welcome to bring your own outside food to AAA Speedway.
Alcohol is prohibited.
Will there be a raffle this year?
Of course! Bring your cash for a chance to win tons of goodies! Past prizes have included cat-back exhaust systems, full sets of tires, hats, t-shirts, aero parts, electronics & many others. Stop by the raffle booth to see what we have this year.
SevenStock 17 Caravan Details - Departs from North Orange County
Give the car a FULL inspection. Look at everything that moves and replace or repair anything that's suspicious.
- Change the oil
- Change the plugs
- Inspect or replace plug wires
- Inspect your brakes and change fluid
- Inspect clutch hydraulics and change fluid
- Flush the cooling system and use Water Wetter and antifreeze
- Replace thermostat with genuine MAZDA thermostat and inspect your filler cap
- Check all hoses under the hood for dry rot or softening
- Inspect or replace all accessory belts
- Replace fuel filter if not new
- Check all electrical connectors and clean if necessary
- Inspect and test battery and battery cables and terminals
- Have your A/C system inspected and checked for proper pressure
- Change transmission and differential fluids. Use Redline or Royal Purple to refill.
- Inspect all tires including the spare for pressure and tread depth
- Check your jack and tire changing equipment
- Have your alignment checked. Replace any out of spec items.
- Balance your wheels
- Check all of your lights for burned out bulbs
Below is a list of items to take with you on the caravan itself:
- 2 Gallon jugs of water
- Small cooler with soft drinks and water
- Set of tools including: screwdrivers, pliers, electrical tape, wrenches and sockets (most common sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, spark plug socket)
- Two extra quarts of oil
- Small fire extinguisher
- Spare radiator cap
- Brake fluid
- Road Atlas
- Spare spark plugs
- Jumper cables
- Motorola Talkabout Radio and extra batteries
- GPS unit
- Radar detector
- Hand cleaner and shop towels
- Haynes manual for your car
- Extra fuses